TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
o This Website is owned and managed by THE BAKING PORTAL (ROC & GST No. 53423760J). Use of this Website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
o While THE BAKING PORTAL makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors. THE BAKING PORTAL does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
o THE BAKING PORTAL does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
o This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in THE BAKING PORTAL’s Terms and Conditions, and nothing in the Terms and Conditions derogates from THE BAKING PORTAL’s right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by THE BAKING PORTAL with respect to that use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE BAKING PORTAL reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. In these terms and conditions:
• “Premises” refers to No 138 Robinson Road #03-18 Singapore 06890;
• “Website” refers to the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.thebakingportal.com;
• “We” and “us” refers to THE BAKING PORTAL and “our” has the same meaning.
• “You” refers to any client, customer or participant of any event and “your” has the same meaning.
Cancellation / Refund / Transfer Policy
1. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid in advance in order to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, you will be subjected to our cancellation/refund/transfer policy.
2. The fee is non-refundable once booking is confirmed and payment is made. If you are unable to make it for the class, you are allowed to change to another date (one time only), or arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
Cancellation of Class (By The Baking Portal)
1. A minimum number of person is required to proceed with a class, it varies with the type of class.
2. In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, THE BAKING PORTAL reserves the right to change the date or cancel the class. If that occurs, a refund of any payment will be offered.